The POWERSUIT is a patented weighted suit, weighing approximately 10lbs and used for any type of fitness training. The neoprene suit has six flexible rubber weights, ranging from 1.25lbs on the upper body to 2.5lbs on each thigh, all woven directly into the fabric of the suit and non - removable.
- RESISTANCE: This 10 lb weighted suit has 6 flexible rubber weights strategically placed to ensure proper form and breathing for any fitness enthusiasts who are using sports training equipment for additional strength and body conditioning. By establishing muscle memory for increased explosive reaction, this weighted suit continues to work once it is removed
- DRI-FIT: The POWERSUIT is created from moisture-wicking fabric that dries rapidly and keeps the material and your skin clear of sweat. The meshed torso also allows for more air circulation while incorporating a built-in microbial to protect against fungus building overtime
- HEAVY-DUTY: This is more than just a weighted vest. It is the only patented, full-body resistance suit specifically designed to improve your core strength by forcing you to maintain a healthy, upright posture while standing still
- DISTRIBUTED WEIGHT: This Suit has 1.25 lbs on each side of the chest, 1.25 lbs on each side of the upper back over the shoulder blades, and 2.5 lbs wrapped around each thigh for a total of 10 lbs
- UNIVERSAL: No matter your fitness level, the POWERSUIT is designed to increase your speed and quickness. The POWERSUIT is not recommended for anyone under the age of 13 years old or less than 150 lbs.
Purchasing for a team? Fill out our TEAM PRICING form.
| Waist Line Range